I figure this will be a great way to procrastinate my studies while updating my family and friends on my life. Not to mention, if I ever write that book I've been thinking of writing for years now this might be a good place to start!
Take the suggestion of Dr. Atul Gawande... "Write something... Just write. What you write need not achieve perfection. It need only add some observation about your world."
So let me share my observations on laying out on my back porch...
1. I hate mosquitos. I can be outside with a large group of people and be the only one eaten alive by bugs. Anyone else have this problem?
2. As discussed last week with my friends Paige and Lindsey, wearing a bathing suit causes a dramatic loss in appetite.
3. Extreme heat makes you drink lots of water!
4. I am convinced that if you put your self tanner on before you head out into the sun it will get darker!
5. Statements 2, 3, and 4 are all useful in helping you achieve your most sexy summer self!
DON'T FORGET TO WEAR SUNSCREEN! No ones wants to be a wrinkled old hag! Happy sunbathing!